28 Painfully Awkward Moments That Makes You Want To Disappear
1. Waving at someone you think you know but actually don’t.
Mehn, you’ll feel like entering the ground
This is when you don’t argue when your friends call you ‘dumb’
This happens to me a lot
7. Telling a joke but then forgetting the punch line halfway through.
8. Grabbing a pole on public transportation but then holding someone else’s hand.
9. Saying goodbye to someone then realizing they’re going the same way as you.
10. Walking on a crowded sidewalk and inadvertently swinging your hand into someone’s crotch.
12. Typing out a text/email in a rush and sending it to the wrong person.
13. Facebook stalking someone and accidentally liking their profile picture from six years ago.
14. Going in for a hug but all the person wanted was a handshake.
16. Holding your hand near a person’s face for the longest time before they realize what you’re doing.
17. Or you both go for it but you guys aren’t even on the same page.
18. Asking someone at a store for a different size and realizing they don’t work there.
19. Thinking there’s one more step to walk down and tripping over the unexpectedly flat ground.
21. Wearing the same outfit as someone else, probably because you both got it on sale at the same store.
23. Even worse when you just laugh at something you remember and everyone thinks you’re hearing voices in your head.
24. Lip-synching to music with your earbuds on the street and looking like you’re talking to yourself.
My name is so common, I don’t answer it anymore 🙁
27. Jamming along to a song with friends but then singing the wrong lyrics.
28. And the classic: when you run into someone on the street and sidestep them, but they go in the same direction as you — and you do it seven more times until the requisite awkward laughter.